Watermelon and Feta Salad - Grey Poupon UK
It’s Friday, it’s sunny and it’s nearly summer. The perfect excuse to make a delicious, simple and easy salad for yourself and the people you care about 😊
You Need 🛒:
For the salad :
• 800 g fresh watermelon, preferably chilled
• 100 g pomegranate seeds
• 1/2 red onion, sliced
• 150 g feta cheese
• a small bunch of fresh mint
For the mustard mint dressing :
• 70 ml extra-virgin olive oil
• juice of 1 lemon
• 15 g fresh mint
• 1 tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 garlic clove
• a pinch of sea salt
• freshly ground pepper, to taste
1️. Place all the ingredients of the dressing in a food processor and blend until a smooth paste.
Taste and add more salt/pepper if desired. Leave it on the side for a moment.
2. Cut the watermelon into larger chunks and arrange them on a serving plate. Sprinkle with
the pomegranate seeds, red onion, crumbled feta cheese and fresh mint.
3️. Give the dressing a quick shake and drizzle it all over the salad. Toss gently to combine.