Watermelon and Feta Salad
It’s Friday, it’s sunny and it’s nearly summer. The perfect excuse to make a delicious, simple and easy salad for yourself and the people you care about.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 800 g fresh watermelon, preferably chilled
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 150 g feta cheese
- A small bunch of fresh mint
- FOR THE MUSTARD MINT DRESSING
- 70 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place all the ingredients of the dressing in a food processor and blend until a smooth paste. Taste and add more salt/pepper if desired. Leave it on the side for a moment.
- 2. Cut the watermelon into larger chunks and arrange them on a serving plate. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds, red onion, crumbled feta cheese and fresh mint.
- 3. Give the dressing a quick shake and drizzle it all over the salad. Toss gently to combine.
- 4. Enjoy!
Recipe Cuisine: French