Spring Tofu Salad
Healthy inspiration for the end of the bank holiday! Make this delicious tofu salad for the family.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 200 g firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon Wholegrain Mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper
- FOR THE SALAD
- 70 g almonds
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Mix honey, both mustards and salt.
- 2. Cut tofu in to small cubes and place in the marinade. Marinate for for at least one hour or overnight.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 200°C, bake tofu for 10 minutes on each side.
- 4. While tofu is baking, set the pan over the high heat and add one tablespoon of olive oil.
- 5. Add the almonds and sliced garlic, fry them gently for around 1 minute and add previously washed spinach.
- 6. Fry all the ingredients together for around 1 minute, until spinach leaves start to soften.
- 7. Take the tofu out of the oven and add to the spinach.
- 8. Toss gently and place on to serving plates.
- 9. Sprinkle with lime zest.
Recipe Cuisine: French