Smoked Salmon Tartine
Delicious food doesn’t need to be complicated. The perfect way to end a Sunday is this simple, tasty dish eaten alfresco style!
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 120 g smoked salmon
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp, chopped spring onion
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the crème fraîche and Grey Poupon Dijon mustard.
- 2. Toast 4 slices of good sourdough bread and spread them with crème fraîche and mustard mixture.
- 3. Top with the smoked salmon and red onions slices.
- 4. Sprinkle with spring onion and drizzle with olive oil.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6. Enjoy!
Recipe Cuisine: French