Grilled Prawns With Cucumber Salad
The perfect excuse for delicious grilled prawns is the sun coming out and it nearly being summer! A few spoonfuls of flavour from Grey Poupon makes this simple dish so tasty!
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 100 ml clear honey
- 4 tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Grey Poupon Wholegrain Mustard
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 16 raw king prawns
- FOR THE CUCUMBER SALAD
- A handful of fresh mint
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients together and season with the sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 2. Add prawns and toss gently making sure, they are completely covered in the marinade. Place in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat the barbecue or grill to high. Remove prawns from the marinade and thread on to metal skewers.
- 4. Grill for 2 minutes on each side until cooked trough and golden.
- 5. Meanwhile, prepare the salad, by chopping the herbs and adding to a bowl, along with the chilli and ribboned cucumber. Squeeze the lime over the salad and toss gently.
- 6. Lay the skewers on a plate and serve the cucumber salad on the side. Toss with sliced chilli.
- 7. Enjoy!
Recipe Cuisine: French